Iconik and the rest of Backlight will be in booth W3157 at NAB 2023 in Las Vegas on April 15-19. If you're heading to NAB this year, we welcome you to drop by. 2022 was an incredible year for iconik and there’s a lot to show for it.
But there’s more.
Iconik is 1 of 5 award-winning video-centric products from Backlight, so whatever you know about us today has the potential to be a launching point for something potentially much greater.
Here are the top four reasons why you should come see us this year:
1. See New iconik Features Up Close
Last year, Backlight acquired iconik, one of the five visionary media tech solutions, and promised that it would continue to improve at an accelerated pace.
Since last year’s NAB, iconik has released a steady flow of 30+ improvements including:
- Iconik Shield: Enterprise security features like IP allowlist and audit log streaming
- Complete file transfer management with the iconik Agent
- Upload requests to invite anyone to add assets to iconik
- Higher-quality proxies with custom settings
- Audio mapping for multiple audio tracks when using the iconik panel for Adobe Premiere Pro
- Watchfolder transcoder process to create proxies for RAW video
- Fullscreen preview, comment, and annotation features for videos and images
- Zoom and pan features for images
- “At” mention people in comments with notifications
- Custom vocabulary for AI transcriptions
- Copy transcription text and paste with speaker attribution and timecodes
- Archive/Restore improvements, including selective file deletion and restoring files in multiple places
- The ability to copy and paste metadata tags between assets
- New indexing for a more intuitive sort order
- And much more!
At NAB, you can learn more about these and other new features.
2. Discover the Full Backlight Product Line
Aligning five innovative products and their teams in Backlight to collaborate and support each other has resulted in development at breakneck speeds. Familiarizing yourself with Backlight products now will allow you to be among the first to leverage the emerging possibilities from Backlight in the coming year.
iconik: Media management & Collaboration
ftrack: Pipeline, production tracking, and media review
Celtx: Scriptwriting and pre-production technology
Gem: Scalable Narrative Design for Interactive Media
Zype: Mission-Critical O&O Streaming
Wildmoka: Digital Media Platform for OTT and Social Media
3. Talk with Experts from Every Stage of the Video Life Cycle
Backlight is committed to improving every stage of the video content lifecycle, from ideation and production to post-production, distribution, and analysis. If you’re responsible to advance any of those areas, you’ll find an expert in our booth who will understand your challenges and have ideas to help you move your media operations forward.
4. Private Meetings & Personalized Demos
Want to see Backlight's products in action? You can book a meeting with our team in one of our private meeting rooms and get a personalized demo of our solutions. You’ll leave with an understanding of how our disruptive and leading edge technology can be applied to your specific projects and how they can help you succeed. Book your meeting here.
We Can’t Wait to See You There
For many of us, NAB is the biggest event of the year, and there’s so much to see and do. If you make it to our booth, our friendly and knowledgeable team will make you feel welcome and offer help to identify the righ tech stack for your projects. With new features in iconik, collaboration between Backlight products, expert advice, and personalized demos, you won't want to miss it.
Register for Free!
If you haven't registered for NAB yet, you can use Backlight's code LV7453 to register for free.